At our private practice from Bucharest you can benefit from dermatological consultations and treatments for adults and children, Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dermatology treatments for for women and men, and for the patients interested in natural treatments we offer the alternative of gemmotherapy.
We provide total confidentiality, and individualized treatments adjusted according to the diagnosis, age, associated pathology and preferences of each patient.
Dermatological consultations and diagnostic
To make the diagnosis, the dermatologist examines the affected skin area (and other areas if necessary) using appropriate tools (medical magnifier, medical lamp, dermatoscope, which provide detailed images of the analyzed lesions.
Often, the diagnosis is clinically apparent (it can be made based only on the history, location, color, shape and arrangement of the skin lesions), but sometimes laboratory tests are required (for example mycological examination of scales or blood tests).▲
Dermatological treatment methods
After making the diagnosis, the dermatologist chooses the treatment methods taking into consideration the particular case of each patient.
In dermatology many therapeutic indications are quite simple to follow at home by the patient, according to the medical prescription, when the treatments are in the form of creams, solutions or oral medication (tablets, capsules, etc).
- Though, there are many situations in which a dermatologist must treat injuries using specific treatment techniques for a more rapid healing:
- electro-cauterization, electro-excision to remove some skin growths without bleeding; these methods are used to treat warts, keratoses, xanthelasma (the deposits of fat from eyelids)
- surgical excision of skin tumors (nevi, epithelioma)
- cryotherapy - the use of low temperatures (below minus 50 degrees C) for the removal of growths such as warts, keratoses
- curettage of some skin lesions such as wounds with surface deposits, or some types of warts
- infiltrations with specific substances, to treat raised scars for example
- phototherapy - the use of ultraviolet radiation in the treatment of chronic localized eczema or psoriasis
Below you can find a list of the main dermatological treatments offered by our private practice from Bucharest; for an overview of the disorders treated you can access the main page.
Dermatological treatments for skin diseases
- acne (pimples, cysts, nodules, comedones / blackheads and whiteheads)
- moles / nevi
- atopic dermatitis (atopic rash)
- contact rash (contact dermatitis)
- seborrheic rash (seborrheic dermatitis)
- herpes zoster
- impetigo (sweet sores)
- lichen planus
- moluscum contagiosum
- pityriasis rosea
- pityriasis versicolor
- rosacea (acne rosacea)
Dermatological treatments for hair problems
- hair loss (alopecia, baldness)
Dermatological treatments for nail problems
- ingrown nails
Dermatological treatments for sexually transmitted diseases (venereal diseases)
- clap (gonorrhea)
- genital herpes
- vegetation warts (HPV infection)
Below you can find a list of the aesthetic and cosmetic procedures and treatments that we offer; for an overview you can access the main page.
Aesthetic and Cosmetic Dermatology procedures
- micro injections with hyaluronic acid
- micro injections with botulinum toxin (Botox)
- chemical peeling
- lip enhancement / lip augmentation
- permanent laser hair removal
- non-surgical facelift
- anti wrinkle galvanic treatment
Cosmetic and aesthetic treatments
- anti wrinkle treatments (to relax / fade / fill wrinkles)
- treatment against cellulite
- treatment against the dark circles under the eyes
- skin rejuvenation treatments
- treatments for hair growth
- treatment against excessive sweating
Natural / alternative treatments
To schedule an appointment for consultation or treatment at our dermatological private practice, please call one of the numbers 0764.142.120 or 021.340.0335 / ext. 124. Our office is located on the 2nd floor inside Titan Clinic (sector 3, Bucharest).▲